We can’t give what we don’t have.
Refilling our bucket changes the game.
Vantage Point – Leadership Advantage adds value and energy to the lives of your team by equipping them to navigate 24/7 with joy, passion, and sustainability. Recognizing the whirlwind of endless demands and opportunities, we empower teams to rewrite their personal and organizational stories of overload by creating a transformational culture of work, rest, and rhythm. With a singular passion for organizational excellence, Vantage Point – Leadership Advantage arms leaders and their staff with low-cost, high-yield strategies for real-life, 21st century wellness.
How Do We Start?
Choose a staff event that works for your team. Creating a culture of staff vitality begins with a shared experience.
- Most leaders choose a ½-day retreat for their team at their own facility or at a location of their choosing. This option includes the retreat, book, and 6-months of support for each staff member.
- Some leaders begin with a 2-hour introductory seminar for their team. This option includes the seminar only. Books can be purchased separately at a reduced fee.
- Some leaders choose a full-day or over-night retreat to best serve their goals for staff vitality. This option includes the retreat, book, and 6-months of support for each staff member.
Next, leaders choose the level of COMMITMENT that’s right for their team.
- Some teams begin and end with a staff event.
- Most teams commit to six staff gatherings/lunches after the initial retreat. This on-going team engagement ups the value and strengths the impact. Material is provided for these gatherings.
- Some organizations seek to establish lasting, organizational transformation by initiating 12 to 24 months of consultation for best practices and staff policies for lasting cultural change.
- Some organizations catch the vision for cultivating community engagement by bringing Run Hard. Rest Well. to their staff, but also to those they serve. Partnership opportunities exist and are exciting. Contact us to begin the conversation of becoming a catalyst for cultural change in your corner of the world among those you lead, love and serve.
The impact and results of Vantage Point – Leadership Advantage are impressive. They coincide with Gallup Research on staff wellness. Click here to uncover what Gallup has discovered.
Contact us for additional information and prices.
- Email Brenda at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Give us a call at 260.239.1297
- For those within traveling distance of Ft. Wayne, IN, click here for dates and fees for price-saving ½-day retreat options for individual leaders and/or their entire staff.
One of the most valuable tools leaders today can give their team is learning how to rest well – together. This ability does not come naturally in our fast-paced society. Revolutionizing the way we work, rest and live will not happen without an intentional championing of rest by leaders who are committed to bring out the very best in those they lead, for the sake of those they serve.