Ministry Impact: “Wow” is the word for 2019!
- 250% increase in people served – from 875 in 2018 to 2,388 in 2019!
- Missionaries, ministry leaders, and pastors (This year we served more than 200 pastors.)
- School teachers, community youth workers, medical professionals
- Rescue Mission staff, community mental health workers, teens at risk, teens in honor classes
- 50% increase in organizations served – from 31 to 48!
- 43% increase in people served through our FB devotions – from 650 to 933!
Two Dynamic people joined our team full-time:
- Stacey Dumbacher – Director of Programs
- PeggySue Wells – Director of Strategic Advancement
PeggySue’s position was made possible through a grant from The Lutheran Foundation. God placed Frances Brooks into our lives for a while this year, positioning us to invite Stacey onto our team to train and equip an army of new RHRW presenters. Thrilling! Together with Laura Pounds, Executive Assistant, God has pulled together a team uniquely gifted to accomplish the work we are called to do.
All of this is possible because …
- The need is profound and universal. Chronic overload and exhaustion is destroying hearts and homes
- God is leading this amazing charge – changing lives world-wide through the retreat, the book, the blog
- People like YOU!
With this amazing growth, our monthly expenses have increased. Each month, we need to bring in $12,000. Much of this comes to us through fees, but a vast majority of groups we serve are ministries on shoestring budgets who are not able to cover the full cost of their retreat . We need believers to stand in the gap.
- We need prayer warriors to lead the way
- We need 40-60 people to “hold our hands up” as monthly financially partners (Exodus 17:12)
- Monthly gifts make a difference!
- One-time gifts are a treasure!
- Monthly donations can be managed on-line or email us for info on direct bank withdrawal at email@example.com
or mail a check to:
Run Hard. Rest Well.
1596 S 150 W
Albion, IN 46701