Run Hard. Rest Well. (RHRW) is helping God’s people rewrite their personal stories of overload. Exhaustion is epidemic, yet the church-at-large remains strangely quiet, unprepared to speak life and truth to people in our midst, much less those in the world around us.
RHRW is dedicated to re-introducing people to biblical, transformative rhythms of work and rest. Vantage Point, the retreat arm of RHRW, spotlights hope, help and four biblical rhythms of rest – Sabbath, Sleep, Stillness (personal prayer) and Solitude (personal retreat) set in the context of life in the 21st century. Why? So that people of all ages and stages of life are equipped to know the race we are to run and the rest that refuels.
Vantage Point Retreats take place over 4 to 4 ½ hours and cultivates:
- Passion for the race
- Intimacy with God
- Maturity for what matters
RHRW, founded in 2008 and supported by a team of experts, targets groups, but welcomes individuals. Vantage Point serves people in various capacities:
- Church Communities – small groups and church-wide initiatives
- Staff training events for businesses, nonprofits, schools
- University forums
- Conference speaking, seminars and workshops for leaders, women, young adults, care-givers, medical professionals, mental health workers and couples.
- For interested organizations, RHRW offers teaching material grounded in biblical truth, but respectful of people of all faith backgrounds.
The battle to restore biblical rhythms of work and rest is fierce, but victory transpires one person, one group at a time. Wellness is a hot topic. A Vantage Point Retreat sets into motion the transformation we long to see in our own lives, as well as those we love, lead and influence.
Vantage Point Includes:
- 4 1/2-Hour Retreat – research=based teaching, stories, personal inventory, small groups, personal retreat time and take home resources
- The RHRW Study Guide, which contains 25 short readings for on-going personal reflection and 6 weeks of small group material
|Scholarships||Please contact us|
Custom Retreats can be planned for your group at a time and place of your choosing. Contact Brenda about additional charges based on mileage, travel expense and distance from Indiana. Custom retreats can be 4-7 hours long, with no extra charge.
Seminars – Staff Training for Organizations, Universities and Churches
1-2 hour training seminars are available for you staff, team or church. $200-1,000, plus mileage and expenses depending on location and size of group.
|Tuesday||October 3||12:30-5:00 pm||Camp Lutherhaven – Albion, Indiana|
|Thursday||October 26||12:30-5:00 pm||Camp Lutherhaven – Albion, Indiana|
|Sunday||October 29||1:30-6:00 pm||Camp Lutherhaven – Albion, Indiana|
|Wednesday||November 15||12:30-5:00 pm||Camp Lutherhaven – Albion, Indiana|
You can register online today.