What is non-negotiable in your life?
- Sunday night football
- Pizza on Fridays
- Memorial Day Weekend at grandma and grandpa’s
The non-negotiables in our lives – can change our life.
What God-honoring non-negotiables exist in your life? Do these four make the cut?
- Sabbath Rest – time set apart to not hurry, to savor, relax, pray n play. To give God full reign.
- Sleep – an unbeatable defense for cortisol overload.
- Stillness – be still and know that He is God.
- Solitude – a quiet hour off the beaten path to meet with the One who knows my name.
Michael Hyatt posted an exceptional, quick-read titled, The Surprising Benefit to Being Inflexible. It’s a wake-up call against an excuse-giving life that is all too easy to live.